Leverage Apple’s powerful infrastructure
Choose Payment Type
CALL FOR NEGOTIATION
Number of Quantity
We can’t deny that Android is the most used platform worldwide. However, there are various reasons that recommend that iOS phones perform better than Android. Apple has shown how Software and hardware complement each other with the recent releases of iPhones, i.e., iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro max, iPhone XR, etc.
- Apple store iOS apps features
- Xcode Leverage the simplicity and power of Swift and SwiftUI with a new multiplatform app experience, code faster with enhanced editor features, and start testing and deploying from Xcode Cloud to TestFlight and the App Store.
- SwiftUI SwiftUI is the modern way to build great-looking user interfaces across all Apple platforms. You can learn it once and apply it everywhere. This year, SwiftUI is more powerful, flexible, and easier to adopt. Take control of your app’s navigation with a new stateful navigation API, build the layout that works best for your app with all-new custom layouts, and use SwiftUI more seamlessly in UIKit apps with new UICollectionView custom cell support.
- Swift This powerful programming language now features built-in support for regular expressions, all-new regex builders, and package plugins to create and share custom tooling. The latest updates also include improvements to generics syntax and under-the-hood performance improvements when building and launching apps.
- WidgetKit With iOS 16.1 or later, you can create Live Activities with WidgetKit and ActivityKit to help people stay on top of what’s happening in your app in real time, right from the Lock Screen. And with SwiftUI, you can animate your Live Activities from one state to the next.
- App Intents Help users quickly accomplish tasks related to your app by voice or tap. App Intents is a new Swift-only framework designed to make it faster and easier to build great actions — and you can use it to build new App Shortcuts. With no user setup required, App Shortcuts are available as soon as your app is installed in iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS and can be run from the Shortcuts app, Spotlight, and Siri. With support for parameters and synonyms, App Shortcuts let people interact with your app through Siri more naturally.
- WeatherKit Bring valuable weather information to your apps and services through a wide range of data that can help people stay up to date, safe, and prepared. It’s easy to use WeatherKit in your apps with a platform-specific Swift API, and on any other platform with a REST API.
- Maps Get the most out of the All-New Map, including the highly detailed 3D City Experience. Visualize data using overlays that seamlessly integrate with the 3D map. Create interactive, immersive experiences with the new Selectable Map Features and Look Around APIs. Use the new Maps Server API to increase performance, lower data usage, and improve battery life.
- Metal 3 Metal powers hardware-accelerated graphics on Apple platforms by providing a low-overhead API, rich shading language, tight integration between graphics and compute, and an unparalleled suite of GPU profiling and debugging tools. Metal 3 introduces powerful features that help your games and pro apps tap into the full potential of Apple silicon. Now you can render high-resolution graphics in less time, load resources faster, train machine learning networks with the GPU, and more.
- Augmented reality ARKit 6 introduces 4K video, so you can capture stunning, high-resolution videos of AR experiences — perfect for professional video editing, film production, social media apps, and more. Video and capture capabilities are expanded with support for HDR video and high-resolution background image capture. ARKit 6 also brings Location Anchors to new cities, such as Montreal, Sydney, Singapore, and Tokyo, and it features improvements to Motion Capture.
- Machine learning The Core ML framework now supports Float16 input and output feature types. This, combined with APIs for supplying your own output buffer backings for predictions, enables more control of how efficiently data flows in and out of your Core ML models. Support for sparse weight compression, restricting compute to the CPU and Neural Engine, and in-memory model instantiation are also now available.
- SharePlay SharePlay lets people share experiences right inside FaceTime — and now via Messages. On iOS and iPadOS, apps that support SharePlay will even appear in FaceTime controls, making it easy for people to discover the shared experiences your app offers.
- Shared with You Use the new Shared with You framework and Collaboration API to bring your app’s collaboration experiences into Messages and FaceTime, and highlight content from your app that people shared in Messages in a new Shared with You section within your app.
- Continuity Camera On macOS 13, Continuity Camera lets people use iPhone as a camera for their Mac. This feature works automatically across all apps, and you can take it even further. New APIs power automatic camera input switching, provide access to the Desk View camera stream, and let you use AVCapture to access iPhone Camera features, such as flash mode, high-resolution capture, and photo quality prioritization.
- Passkeys Based on industry standards for account authentication, passkeys replace passwords with cryptographic key pairs, making them easier to use and far more secure. Adopt passkeys to give people a simple, secure way to sign in to your apps and websites across platforms — with no passwords required.
- In-app purchase Use new APIs and the latest enhancements to create even better in-app purchase experiences. You can now sync in-app purchase products from App Store Connect into Xcode, control when StoreKit message sheets appear in your app, present offer code redemption sheets within your app, and much more. Take advantage of new testing features, like the ability to request test notifications and test additional in-app purchase scenarios in the sandbox environment and Xcode, so you can be sure to provide great experiences for your users.
- Wallet and Apple Pay New Apple Pay merchant tokens and transaction types in the Payment Request API let you fine-tune your automatic and recurring payment experiences. And you can offer the ability to specify purchase amounts for multiple merchants within a single Apple Pay payment sheet.
- CarPlay A smarter, safer way to use iPhone in the car, CarPlay lets people get directions, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music from their car’s built-in display, all while staying focused on the road. Now driving task apps can help people take care of essentials while behind the wheel. Fueling apps join EV charging apps as a complete way to handle fill-ups and keep you going on the road. Navigation apps can now display maps and turn-by-turn instructions in a second location, such as the instrument cluster located directly in front of the driver. And the new CarPlay Simulator helps you replicate a complete CarPlay environment, so you can develop your CarPlay app on Mac without leaving your desk.
- Desktop-class iPad apps Productivity improvements help you enable more powerful, complex workflows on iPad than ever before. Adopt new productivity features and enhancements to help people multitask, increase efficiency, customize their workflows, and more.
- Mac Catalyst The latest desktop-class features in iPadOS 16 translate beautifully onto macOS 13. Your Mac app’s toolbars are automatically optimized and document-based apps gain key features, such as menu items and the ability to rename the document in the toolbar. And you can use new Mac Catalyst APIs to enhance multiwindow behaviors, add custom views to your toolbars, and more.
- Focus filter API Now you can go even further in respecting Focus settings with Focus filters, which show users only what’s relevant to them within your app, based on the Focus they’ve chosen. And specific Focus settings aren’t exposed to apps, preserving privacy.
- Game Center Game Center, Apple’s social gaming network, lets you bring even more fun and connection to your games. Now players can find out what’s happening in your games and connect with friends around their activities.
- App Clips App Clips can now be up to 15 MB and read data you store in a public CloudKit database. Secure items stored in the keychain can be automatically moved to your app when it’s installed. And you can automate your workflow to add and update App Clip experiences using the new App Clip Experiences web API.
- Accessibility Create accessible Single App Mode experiences, add accessibility to your Unity games, and discover techniques for building rich, accessible web apps.
- ShazamKit Bring audio recognition to your apps with ShazamKit. Now you can take advantage of tools to create signatures and assign and return timed metadata, so it’s easier than ever to build experiences synced to audio.
- Live Text API Now your app can grab text straight from photos and paused video frames. Enable text interactions, translation, data detection, and QR code scanning within any image view on iOS, iPadOS, or macOS.
- tvOS enhancements Integrate your tvOS app with your iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS app to unlock new experiences on Apple TV. For example, you can deliver more personalized workouts on Apple TV based on motion sensor data from Apple Watch, display real-time information on iPhone while media plays in your app on Apple TV, or include more screens for gameplay.
- Business and education Provide a trusted, seamless, and secure authentication experience for users at school or in the workplace. Sign in with Apple at Work & School works in any app that supports Sign in with Apple, in iOS 16, iPadOS 16, and macOS 13.
- Web Push in Safari Send notifications to people who use your website or web app in Safari 16 on macOS 13 — even when Safari isn’t running. Fully interoperable, Web Push’s standards-based implementation relies on the Push API, Notification API, and Service Workers. If you’ve already coded Web Push using industry best practices, it will automatically work on Safari. And you don’t need to be an Apple Developer Program member.
The App Store makes it easy for users on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch to discover and download your apps, games, and sticker packs. Get automatic access to a user base that confidently purchases content through the safe, seamless buying experience of the App Store in over 40 languages and 175 regions around the world. And with Apple Arcade on the App Store, you can be a part of a game subscription service like no other.*
1. iOS is generally faster and smoother
2. iOS is super simple to use
3. Timely updates
4. The Apple ecosystem
5. Security (for now)
6. Apple CarPlay
7. Superior support
8. Resale value
9. Apple AirTags
10. Contactless payments