[ Service Level Agreement Based Nationwide IT Services ]
- We observed that, current state of the IT service support industry:
- 39% of companies’ IT Staff are estimated to lose one day / week to tackle IT problems and chase suppliers
- Employees lose on average 5 hrs / week due to IT service issues
- 69% of respondents dropped IT suppliers in the past 12 months because of service shortfall
- You as an IT Executives have two options about your IT Infrastructure support.
Recruit, Build and Operate your own Infrastructure support team. However, you will face mighty challenge to build such a team of the highest calibre if it does not fit into your organization’s core competencies and strategic direction for the future.
Alternatively, you can get an external Infrastructure Specialist organization to provide adhoc or on-going support for you. You need support rendered at on-site, near-site or off-site either in-person, by phone or email. SP Sysnet has been offering customized support services on agreed SLA (Service Level Agreements) terms with penalties for poor service and reward for exceeding expectations. Because IT Infrastructure is our core competency, we are able to meet the SLA terms successfully.
Tech-Bhai addresses your IT support concerns in the following ways
- Past Experience: TB team has been in existence for nearly 12 years plus, and we know the Infrastructure space quite well by working with various SMEs and Enterprises
- Learning organization: Operational issues are bound to happen. Our ‘Lessons Learnt’ sessions captures, documents and communicates these lessons to the support team, and have measurement protocols in place to prevent or minimize issues in the future
- Best Practices: TB employs industry best practices (ITIL, CSE, EEE, CCNA, Red Hat Linux, MCP etc) wherever applicable
- Risk & Reward based SLA: We understand you are taking a risk with us. We understand your concerns. In order to alleviate your concerns, we are open to Risk Vs Reward based SLA terms
Progressive Savings: Our support service is fine tuned to offer gradual reduction in support issues by means of service automation that leads to reduction in support personnel. Yes, we disrupt our own business, but that’s the only way we can serve you and seek for more opportunities to serve you